BUILD A CAREER YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT AT CONXPROS
At conXpros, we believe that people thrive when they can feel good about their work and be themselves. We provide a company culture that promotes teamwork and growth.
We are a value driven, integrity focused and family-oriented group. We take pride in and absolutely love what we do. We believe that if you hire smart, driven, & passionate folks, anything is possible. We know the way to provide an exceptional service is to be authentic, so we bring our A-game every day.
We are rapidly growing and people are at the forefront of our mission! We know our team is the heart our company’s success and compensate rewardingly.
Inside Sales Representative
The Position: We’re looking for Inside Sales Reps to grow our outbound team.
We offer a competitive base salary, uncapped commission and bonus programs, plus paid training (we will discuss compensation in detail in person)
We also offer Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, life insurance, commuter discounts and many other perks.
Volunteer opportunities for community outreach-we love to give back!
Sales experience—GREAT to have, but we can show you the ropes if you think you've got what it takes. We hire all different caliber of talent and provide exceptional training and ongoing coaching
High volume business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
Ability to complete the entire sales cycle process over the phone
Work in a collaborative environment, have fun, and most importantly be an active part of our team-oriented culture
Work in a fast-paced, high-energy sales center environment without being distracted
As an Inside Sales Rep, you will call on and speak with small business owners across the country, consulting and advising on conXpros services
High volume B2B inside sales cold calling
Drive new business acquisition - your pipeline and the entire sales cycle is in your hands
Learn sales techniques and help develop new and creative sales strategies - you have access to an outstanding and experienced leadership team that will propel your sales skills and take your career to the next level
Participate in daily collaborative team morning meetings
Accountability to daily, weekly, and monthly goals
The Location: conXpros office is located in Roswell, GA. We are conveniently located close to the Holcomb Bridge exit off GA 400
Why Should You Apply?
Tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a rapidly growing company
Get rewarded for your results
Exceptional training and ongoing sales coaching
Lead Verification Specialist
We are a rapidly growing Home Improvement Lead Generation company based in Roswell, GA. We offer our employees the opportunity to be an essential part of a brand-new office & team, rapid advancement within the company, make money by helping others improve their businesses, and join a company that genuinely cares.
conXpros is celebrating the successful conclusion of our first year in business and is poised for explosive growth in year 2. We are quickly building a reputation for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our strong values drive our company and are at the root of every decision we make.
- We believe in delivering an exceptional customer experience to home improvement professionals by developing strong relationships, understanding and meeting the needs of our clients, and providing quality opportunities for customer acquisition.
- We offer a competitive base salary
- We also offer Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, life insurance, PTO, commuter discounts and many other perks.
- Volunteer opportunities for community outreach-we love to give back!
The Lead Verification Specialist makes outbound calls to homeowners that recently submitted requests and are looking for services. The goal of a Lead Verification Specialist is to gather homeowner service request information, ensure they are receiving the help they are requesting and that our clients are assisting the home owner with their needs. This position is a mix of customer care and quality assurance.
Individuals who may find success in this position have strong active listening skills, a willingness to adapt to an evolving environment, familiarity with home improvement projects, and experience in customer care.
- Make outbound calls to homeowners that requested service
- Send emails and/or SMS to homeowners that requested service
- Ensure that homeowners are connecting with our clients (contractors) who match their needs
- Probe: Ask questions to understand exactly what the homeowner needs
- Provide superior customer service to homeowner and our customer base
- Reporting of information received on calls or other communications with homeowners
- Adapt to change. Be open to coaching
- Are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills.
- Are dynamic, driven, and competitive—conXpros is the best, and we want you to be, too.
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast paced setting.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
What does it take to work here?
- Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to awesome customer service.
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers
- Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy environment without being distracted (it can get loud in here sometimes).
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set.
- Be AWESOME
- Have FUN
conXpros office is located in Roswell, GA. We are conveniently located close to the Holcomb Bridge exit off GA 400